Updated Sunday February 11, 2018 by Kanata Baseball Association.
Those who have not dropped off their Police Checks will be required to produce one before assuming their volunteer position.
Your name may not appear on a Team Roster without a Police Check.
Please follow the steps below to get a Police Records Check from the Ottawa Police:
- Open the KBA Police Check Letter below, enter your name, and print as a PDF.
- Go to the online Police Records Check and follow the process.
- Youth sports require the level 3 For the Vulnerable sector.
- Use the KBA letter when authorization is requested, this makes it free.
- Choose the electronic download instead of the paper copy (easier for everyone)
- Once you have received the results via email perform one of the following steps:
- Scan and upload to your League Toolbox account
1) login to League website (green button at the top)
2) enter your account (blue button at the top with your name)
3) click on My Registrations (blue botton on the left)
4) on your Coach Registration click Documents (blue button on right)
5) upload document (green button); or
Send to your division Convenor.
Your police record belongs to you, we only need a copy. If you have one from Hockey or another youth organization you can use that police records check.
If you have any issues with any of the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org