Updated Tuesday March 7, 2017 by Kanata Baseball Association.
I understand that failure to comply with the Kanata Baseball Association Code of Conduct and Fair Play Codes could result in a suspension or expulsion from the KBA; Profanity, objectionable conduct, and cheers or gestures that are offensive will not be tolerated.
- I will be supportive to my child
- I know that players play for their enjoyment not mine
- I will cheer good plays of all participants, and avoid booing
- I will let the coaches coach my child
- I will observe the 24 hour rule when dealing with my child’s coaching staff when problems arise
- I will Help to provide a safe and fun environment.
Umpires Make the Calls
- I will support the umpires and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
- I will cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play. I will display good sportsmanship, always respecting players, coaches and umpires
- I will act appropriately, I will not taunt or disturb other spectators, players, coaches or umpires. We will enjoy the game together.
- I will remember we are our child’s role model